Monday, September 28, 2015

Blog Writer for Upscale Niche Matchmaking Service - Lotus Matchmaking

We run an upscale matchmaking firm for South Asian professionals in the US. We're looking for a blog writer that can write fun, interesting, and captivating articles on topics relating to dating and relationships, beauty, love, sex, culture and beliefs, horoscopes, best date spots in the US and marriage. These articles will be on our blog page, popular posts, and also on our weekly newsletters. The articles should be giving quality advice or opinions while creating a lot of buzz and interest. We need someone who has experience with writing about relationship advice, love, dating, etc. Someone who knows about South Asian culture and dating is a plus. If the articles work out, we're looking to make you a regular writer for our website.

from ProBlogger Job Board http://ift.tt/1FEyz6W
via IFTTT

3 comments:

  1. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! mejores hospederias

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. nehézgépszállítás Europa-Road Kft.

    ReplyDelete