Saturday, October 17, 2015

Ongoing Blogger In Business & Marketing Niche - Multiply Authority

I'm looking for multiple writers for a marketing related blog. This is a brand new blog and will cover topics related to internet marketing, blogging, SEO, social networking, brand building, publishing, and more... Essentially topics that will help a person or a business build a brand. I'm looking for a few good writers that I can build a relationship with and who can become consistent contributors to the site. Writers will be expected to do a little research on the topic as well as infuse relevant images into the posts. Each article will be 700 words minimum and up (usually more). I will not do "per word" pricing. I need to fix my costs so please send me a quote for "per article". Writers should be "English as a first language" and all articles MUST be 100% unique and pass Copyscape. Ideal writers will: - Have their own social media profiles and be willing to share the content they create. - Have written in marketing related niches. - Have written for well-known publications.

from ProBlogger Job Board http://ift.tt/1NhMwYx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment