Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Are you a man's man? Freelance Writer who isn't a sissy? - Bad Ass Work Gear

We're Bad Ass Work Gear, a man's brand that sells tough gear for tough men. We're looking for a writer / blogger who can speak to our audience - smart, entertaining, and has been punched in the face a time or two. We're real men. We hunt, we fish, we build stuff with our hands. If you've ever gotten a pedicure, we probably wouldn't relate. For example, I've caught an alligator with my bare hands, I've been in a 15 on 2 brawl with a bunch of cowboys in a Whataburger (We didn't win, and I lost a tooth in that one), and I've won a poker tournament even after I was too drunk to see my cards. We're looking for someone who can replace me to write for our blog. A blue collar guy, that worked his way up out of the pits of hell, but still likes to get his hands dirty on occasion. Topics would include things like: • Work Safety • Safety Apparel • How to be Man • Cool Blue Collar Gigs • Men's Lifestyle • Awesome Hobbies • Etc. Preference to someone with a safety background or that has a good knowledge of the oilfield. We are looking for EPIC content. Not this 7 ways to turn a wrench, shit. • 2000+ word posts • EPIC guides a la quicksprout style • Entertaining, a little bit of attitude - just don't be a dick This gig is offered on a freelance basis with no set publishing schedule.

from ProBlogger Job Board http://ift.tt/1QrFNPD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment