Saturday, February 27, 2016

Need a Top 21 List Article Writing - Upwork

Hi there,

I need a Top 21 List article writing. The topic of the article is in the writing and publishing niche.

I need someone who has excellent English writing and first class grammar. The article needs to be 100% original and will require research on the Internet, and facts, which are accurate and have been double checked.

The article needs to be a minimum of 1800 words long and a maximum of around 2000 words.

I can provide links of similar articles on our website.

I also need the writer to provide a photo and bio to go with the article, so it is clear who the contributor is.

I can pay $16:50 for the article.

Thank you.

Budget: $16
Posted On: February 27, 2016 21:11 UTC
ID: 207058871
Category: >
Country: United Kingdom
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com http://ift.tt/1RvRZwO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment