Monday, May 30, 2016

Health Blogger (Back Pain) - MyBackStretches

:::::::::::::::::ABOUT ME::::::::::::::::: I have launched a website designed to help people reduce their back pain through stretching techniques. Having been a long-term sufferer that has undergone numbers operations, I am proof that this approach can work. My blog is designed to offer advice on how to stretch but also how to protect their back against everyday lifestyle issues like sitting down for too long or bad posture. There are many avenues to go down. I will pay $25/post for 500-800 word posts. I will require 6-10 articles per month to begin with. Subjects & keywords will be provided by myself. :::::::::::::::::ABOUT YOU::::::::::::::::: You need to be an awesome writer - one who delivers high quality content on time, and can write in a professional, yet friendly style. Ideally, you will have a background or experience in writing health and fitness blogs. I would like to see 5 examples of your posts please. ::::::::::::YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:::::::::::: Write articles: - Write posts that are 500-800 words long. - Structure the info in an easily digestible format (i.e. make it scannable by using headings / short paragraphs / lists.) - Use basic knowledge of SEO (judiciously add keywords in body copy and headlines) Maintain Writing Style: - Create snappy headlines. - Have perfect use of the English language, including excellent grammar/spelling. - Maintain a friendly, personal, yet professional style. A small touch of humor is good. - Give the maximum amount of information with the least amount of words. (You know it takes time to edit things to be simple and easy to read.) Edit and Post Articles: - Edit your 1st draft based on my notes (I usually work/edit via Evernote). - Pick a few blog post photos for us to choose from ( I use 123RF.com).

from ProBlogger Job Board http://ift.tt/1snXrdv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment