Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Ongoing Blogger Business And Internet Marketing - Ian G. Howarth

I'm looking for writers for my new marketing related blog. This is a brand new blog and will be covering IM related material such as blogging, SEO, list building, email marketing, advertising & branding, social media, social networking, publishing and much more. I'm looking for a few quality writers to build lasting relationships with who are willing to research in order to create content for my site. Writers will be expected to research each topic and write 1000 words. I will not do per word pricing, so please send pricing per article. Writers need to be English in first language and content MUST be original, I DO NOT want duplicated content or PLR material. 100% original content only and MUST pass copyscape. Ideal writers will: -Have their own social media following and willing to share content created. -Have experience of writing in the online marketing niche. -Have written well-known publications.

from ProBlogger Job Board http://ift.tt/2bCC3Nn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment