Saturday, January 2, 2016

Blog Writer - Company Confidential

I have a wedding photography blog with about 40 posts containing images from varies weddings and engagement shoots but without any writing. I need to hire a writer to first help me catch up and then continue on writing for me as I post new jobs. I would provide some important information about the wedding like the venue, dress designer, planner and other vendors I worked with that day. The writer would need to research the vendors a bit to include some SEO favorable info about them. I would also include a bit about the day. It was beautiful, sunny, rainy, couple was amazing, funny thing happened and so on. The writer would take all this info and blend it into a nice story. I haven't included my web address on this page to avoid it being found by my clients, but I will supply lots of examples and information by email.

from ProBlogger Job Board http://ift.tt/1MNKZWx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment