Saturday, March 19, 2016

Are you the content marketing wizard of my dreams? - GROW

Do you have a knack for knocking good great ideas in to great shape ? Do you have that eagle eye that always spots the detail that needs fixing? Do you also enjoy colour coding your folders? Organising things in a structured way?  And generally always knowing where everything goes or is? If so, let me be honest, I am possibly your nightmare client. But then you might also be one of those people who enjoys a challenge? If so, I may have a job for you. You see, I am a one man band. I have a succesfull physical business, developing managers in the service industry. I do that through coaching, workshop facilitation and key note speaking. But I would also like to develop my online presence. I have started doing this through content marketing and the creation of e-learning courses.(http://ift.tt/1Qkw8cr) I know how to create the basic material and drafts text. But I need help with: -Editing and posting text to Word Press (Blog posts and Pages) -Editing and creating mailshots - primarily in the form of Newsletters sent through Mail Chimp -Research on the internet on selected topics/sites -Updating and monitoring Social Media -Co-creating (with me) and maintaining an editorial calendar -Monitoring if all the above is producing the results we are looking for. And other than keeping everything in the right place and both of us on track ;-) I would expect you to have the following skills: Office & Admin • Wordpress upload and edit text and pictures • Email List Management ( MailChimp) • Project Coordination • Curate articles from authority sources English • Writing/ spelling/grammar Pratical     - I think we are looking at 15-20 Hours per week. This could go up to full time as we progress     - You will be working on your own most of the time. So work hours are flexible and can suit your needs.     - I would like to have a weekly meeting on skype. Other than that we will use Email (or Slack) for communicating     - If you work on a Mac it would be an advantage but it is not a must     - A marketing mindset would be another advantage     - But a sense of humor and a positive approach to life is probably a must.

from ProBlogger Job Board http://ift.tt/1Mhuclo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment