Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Legal Writing - Upwork

Hello MaryMichelle. I have an attorney client that we are gearing up a content marketing campaign for her. I would need 2 - 4 articles per month about various legal topics. She is a personal attorney so family law, bankruptcy, personal injury, etc would all be appropriate for her website. She is also active in the LGBT community and is one of the few attorneys in Mississippi that will represent LGBT couples. We do not want to make it all about that but figure the topic is hot right now and may help her stand out in the area with all the other competition.

I am looking for someone I can consistently use for her as well as other clients. Attorneys never have time to give me much to go on.

What is the best process for us? I have worked with other writers that just send articles to me that are in the topic I am wanting and others that need me to send them stuff to write about.

Budget
The below is per article this is what we are paying for our technical articles at the present, if I need to bump it up let me know. If possible let's start with 1 or 2 posts to get us started and then we can work out a monthly or per article rate from there. We are actively moving in the direction of specializing in attorneys so more will come. I currently have 5 that I am working with in the local area.

Budget: $25
Posted On: September 16, 2015 19:35 UTC
ID: 206066139
Category: >
Skills: Array
Country: United States
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com http://ift.tt/1F3bdaW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment