Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Writer & Editor wanted to review websites - Upwork

I am a web developer, and I am looking to hire a writer to analyse websites of current clients, and recommend content improvements.

I would share with you a website URL. Usually it will be for a small local business in any number of industries. You would then take approximately two hours to review the website, with a focus on the following:

1) Identify spelling and grammar errors.
2) Identify gaps where content could be improved, and provide content or an estimate of how much time you would need to improve the content.
3) Give me opinions on the the overall user experience, and recommend ways it could be improved.

A very basic knowledge of SEO is ideal as certain keywords must be included in order to ensure the website is optimized well for search. SEO is not the focus of your specific job/tasks though.

I am essentially looking to pay you for about 2 hours work to review websites on an "as needed" basis. I may end up promoting this as a service to my customers but to start this is a "freebie" I'm offering my current clients, simply because I want to ensure the content and user experience on their site is exceptional.

As mentioned, if you see areas of improvement that will take more than the allocated time provided, simply propose to me what update you suggest and I will try to get it approved by the client.

Budget: $80
Posted On: September 16, 2015 19:40 UTC
ID: 206066164
Category: >
Skills: Content Writing, Copy editing, Copywriting, English
Country: Canada
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com http://ift.tt/1F3b9YW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment