Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Small Business Posts - Upwork

Hello Adrienne. I am looking for a writer to help me out with our company's blog. I usually can do one or two a month but need more articles to share and post to maintain our authority.

I am looking for posts that would be helpful to small business owners. We are a web and marketing form however other topics that would be of interest are not off the table.

The writer we were using is no longer available. With her she just sent articles that would fit but we have worked with writers that needed us to send them topics. What would you prefer?

I would prefer to pay per article and would need 3 - 4 a week and maybe more from time to time.

Let me know what other information you need.

Budget: $25
Posted On: September 16, 2015 19:41 UTC
ID: 206066175
Category: >
Skills: Array
Country: United States
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com http://ift.tt/1KnHc1i
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment